WECK GLASS BO CAL
Besides being the most Pinterest jars you've seen, WECK jars are a great choice for canning as much as storing pantry staples.
Why do we love Weck so much?
Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900, when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of bain-marie canning. They are still European favorites for food preservation.
for their exceptional shape and design.
for their rust-free reusable glass lids (will never have to be changed) and exceptional seals
for its open conical shapes facilitating filling
- to avoid plastic and opt for a sustainable solution;
in ordinary jars there is a metal lid covered with plastic. And while most of these liners are BPA-free, they still contain chemicals. So even being BPA-free doesn't mean chemical-free. And many people choose Weck jars because they want to be completely chemical-free while canning.
to have a single solution to store everything; from dry goods to jams and marinades.
- to have a quality investment that makes you proud, happy and #sparkjoy!
- The seal is easy to check at a glance: the tab of the rubber ring must face down.
- Each jar also comes with two stainless steel clamps for a completely airtight seal.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
Need more canning tips, click here
Each jar is sold individually:
- Large: 580ml - 3.75″ opening
- Small: 370ml - 3.75″ opening
In a world where pressure and stress are omnipresent, making more room for what brings joy and calm is our priority, and since the kitchen is the place where we feel best, investing in it is for us a guarantee of happiness.