The virtues of essential oils
It's nothing new, the arrival of spring makes us want to clean up. But not just doing our usual cleaning, something more in-depth, a bit like making room for life to resume. And who says big cleaning says cleaner. If like me you make your homemade cleanser, you probably add essential oils. But well beyond their good smells, here are some of their virtues.
- Lemon: antibacterial
- Tea tree: fights germs, bacteria and viruses
- Lavender: natural antibacterial
- Eucalyptus: natural germicide
- Rosemary: antibacterial and antiseptic
- Orange: very good against fat
- Cinnamon: antibacterial and antiseptic
- Mint: antibacterial
- Thyme: one of the most powerful against germs
For those who would like my cleanser recipe, it's here.
And to get a vaporizer it's there!