The secrets of a decor in simplicity and elegance
We believe that the house is a sanctuary, a place that represents us and that by its unique character reassures and comforts us. So when it comes time to choose what will give it its original look, we should carefully choose each of the objects we want to live with that will say: this is who we are, this is how we live.
In terms of decor, there is no need to fill in every corner. The outside world bombards us with information and sends us racing. So let's let our home breathe in order to find some peace there.
Here are our 5 tips for a simple and elegant decor
1. Opt for pale and neutral colors, which will naturally match each other.
2. Natural materials such as wood, wicker, linen, wool, etc. will provide accent or contrast to enhance and warm up the neutrality of the rest of your decor.
2. Simplicity can quickly mix with banality. To avoid this, choose unique pieces that will steal the show without being garish. Antiques are perfect for giving warmth and uniqueness to your environment.
4. Choose to invest in quality over quantity. We're always tempted to want more for our money, but if you do the math, in the long run, you'll be better off investing in beautiful pieces and it's so much better for the environment !
5. Trust yourself! Whatever your style, if you stick to these rules, everything will always be harmonious!