Put a little slow in your weekend 🌿
- COOKING GUIDE IN #SLOWFOOD MODE -
On the list of slow things to do, there is obviously cooking. I know, you already cook every day! But here, the idea is to see the act of cooking, not as a constraining moment, but as a creative, fun and even relaxing moment.
By trying new experiences and trying recipes that would make you happy, this moment becomes less of a relay race. I promise you, all it takes is a little planning to make this act enjoyable.
Plus, it's the best way to save money while knowing exactly what's in your food.
Here are my essentials:
- Have all the necessary ingredients on hand,
- plan what you do in advance,
- be curious,
- be attentive to what you are doing, to the gestures, to the sensations, to the scents..
- surround yourself with people you love to share,
- think fresh and local products.
- take a weekend afternoon to prepare large portions, to ease busy days,
- then take your time and enjoy.
Have a nice weekend and bon appetit!